car runs faster when cold?

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Thu May 13 10:59:17 CDT 2004

I'm not Tim, but I have the Outlaw kit installed.

The web site is www.outlawengineering.com.

I'd also mention that the kit is *really* nice, and
my intake manifold is always cool to the touch now.

The fact that they include all the necessary longer
fasteners and extra gaskets is a plus.

I'd also recommend taking the time to thoroughly
clean the TB, AICV assembly, and runners/plenum
with generously helpings of carb/tb cleaner while
doing the install.

I also left off the manifold support brackets, and looped
the coolant lines at the same time.  All in all, it's a really
well put together kit, and the butt dyno likes it quite a lot.

TPS, AICV adjustment might be necessary afterwards.

I suppose I could post some pictures of the installed
spacers if you want.

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.