Thanks convention sponsors!!

Carlos Gutierrez cgutierrez at ci.glendora.ca.us
Tue May 11 16:14:17 CDT 2004

We hope to have the biggest & best SERCA Convention & SE-R Expo ever!
It's crunch time so if you haven't made plans yet, well, good luck &
hope to see you here next weekend!

I would just like to thank all of our main sponsors in advance for this
year's convention for the support they give to the SE-R Club of America.
Mike K. has pulled some serious strings at his gig, along w/ the
cooperation of some folks at Nismo, so this should be really cool!

http://convention.serca.org/sponsors.html

There are other sponsors who's company names will appear on the
convention t-shirt, so please support them as well.

Thanks, hope to see some old faces & meet some new folks!

"Happy Motoring"

Carlos Gutierrez
SERCA Southwest R.E.
Chief '04 Convention monkey