Bought a wideband o2 and did some testing

Ari nismo87 at houston.rr.com
Fri May 7 16:11:34 CDT 2004

< You're definitely lean at WOT, but cruise, me thinks, is dead-on, which
 makes sense because that's closed-loop operation anyway.  As far as the
 N2O program, that's what it's supposed to do; feed it crazy amounts of
 fuel to burn with all of that spray.>

I tested with the n2o and got 12.4-12.6:1 in 2nd gear and 12.8-13.1:1 in 3rd
gear.

 <So is that an AEM UEGO?  Did you get the brick or the gauge model?
 Also, what's FB%?>

The wideband I have is from PLX model M-300 more info is here
http://www.plxdevices.com/M-Series_productinfo.htm .  It comes with a
digital display however I think an analog gauge would be alot easier to
read.  Also FB% is the Feedback alpha %, basically it shows how much the ecu
is altering the fuel trim programmed into it during closed loop.  Its
simular to seeing the short term fuel trim in an OBD-II car.