alignment

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Fri Apr 30 17:29:44 CDT 2004

Stephen and others:

I am running STS with the Kumhos.  Is anyone aware of any aftermarket camber bolts for the B13 SE-R?

BTW - I drove on the interstate today in the rain with the new Kumhos.  Very unsettling.  The car was very skittish and the steering was somewhat numb.  I think the alignment helped the turn-in, but at the expense of stability on high-speed straights.  Are the alignment settings I have going to ruin my tires prematurely?

They were:
Front camber = -.6 degree left, -.5 degree right
front toe = -1.5 degrees left, -1.45 degrees right

rear camber = -.6 degree left, -1.0 degree right
rear toe = -.15 degree left, -.10 degree right.

John
93 SE-R not stock

	The Kumho MX is a legal and very competitive tire in STS.  As far as getting
	more camber you can use after market camber bolts (new rule for STS in 2004)
	or camber/caster plates.