OEM O2 Sensor Part numbers and equilivants??

Bissland, James James.Bissland at airnz.co.nz
Wed Apr 28 19:59:28 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I am just about to replace my front (pre cat) oxy sensor, but not sure what
brand or p/n to go for.
I looked at my one, and the only identification marks it has on it is NTK
D2F, then the little nissan symbol. (it obviously manufactured by NTK, and
is the origional OEM one)
My engine is a 1993 SR-18DE.
Does anybody know the corosponding part numbers for say BOSCH or any others
that are recomended??

One other thing, I've also got what looks to be another one pluged into the
cat coverter..How important is this one to re-new, and does it play much of
a role in the scheme of things?

Thanks in advance!!
James

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.