white 93 NX for sale

Rick Warkentien sr20de at sunflower.com
Wed Apr 28 17:53:30 CDT 2004

Anybody want a cheap B13 project car?

I know of (not mine in other words) a 1993 NX2000
last i looked at it IIRC it had about 180000 miles on it.
Head had been redone by the local dealer at about 1340000
Auto
Power Package (power windows locks cruise etc)
T-Tops of course
Its in reasonabley good condition, it needs a little TLC, but nothing major
that i saw.
Mechaincal wise it will not shift out of second gear. I beleive it just needs
a govorner valve assembly, but i could be wrong.

Asking 400 dollars for it and hoping to have it gone soon.

If anybody is interested, let me know off list and i will give you the guys
phone number.

I will also try to get pics of it some time this week, but no promises there.
Rick
to many b13's to maintain already