Finally got some decent pics of my car uploaded

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 21:17:22 CDT 2004

Ben Fenner wrote :
"I assume you have a jack to lift the car, since you're lugging that
beautiful spare around. Correct?"

Yes, I don't like the idea of using a can of fix a flat or waiting for a tow
truck for a simple flat tire.

"And you have removed quite a bit from the trunk area's cosmetics? I'm not
too familiar with the B14s. If so, good call, since that audio equip. will
be a tad heavy. (I'm the same way with the audio.)"

Basically I just removed all the carpeting.

"I love the steering wheel..."

Thanks, I love it too. Except in tight turns where it takes a lil bit more
effort, but not much more.

"I ordered a similar one 11 months ago (different story)."

I got mine locally in Riverside, a place called Kar Kraft, an off-road
store.

"I didn't see a short throw shifter listed in your mods... Ummm?"

It was my very first mod so I completely forgot about it. I put that on even
before my first oil change. I also forgot to list my latest mod, which is
the hybrid 99 headlight conversion.

"I imagine the car handles very well."

I hope so. I got it aligned at West End with 1.5 neg camber front with 1/16
toe out. Bent rear beam to 1/16 toe out and whatever the camber that
resulted from that. My best time at SOW is 1:41.xx on street tires. Gonna
try it with some RA-1's next time.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE w/mods
04 Kawasaki Ninja 250R w/mods