Finally got some decent pics of my car uploaded

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 22 12:45:42 CDT 2004

I assume you have a jack to lift the car,
since you're lugging that beautiful spare around.
Correct?
And you have removed quite a bit from the trunk
area's cosmetics? I'm not too familiar with the B14s.
If so, good call, since that audio equip. will be a tad heavy. (I'm
the same way with the audio.)

I love the steering wheel...
I ordered a similar one 11 months ago (different story).
I'll glad to see the suspension mods. Especially the shigspeed lower
control arm brace.
I didn't see a short throw shifter listed in your mods... Ummm?
I imagine the car handles very well.

By the way, has anyone done actual skidpad data with their cars?
I'm curious to see maybe what the Cup cars are getting for sustained grip
numbers, as well as others such as Scott Higashi, or anyone else with a
semi/highly modified suspension.

> shot some pics of my
> car
> http://community.webshots.com/user/raycsj