Resonator Pipes

Rick Warkentien sr20de at sunflower.com
Wed Apr 21 23:15:09 CDT 2004

Does anyone happen to know if the resonator pipes will swap between B13 cars
and P10 cars?

I have an offer to pick up a brand new exhaust for a P10, and i was wondering
if i could at least use the B-Pipe off of it on my NX.

Hoping somone knows.

Also anybody happen to know any tricks for tires that have been sitting for a
while? I just bought a 93 NX with a bad engine. Swapped a JDM engine into it
and it runs great now. The tires on the other hand were new just before they
parked the car about a year ago. They have plenty of tread on them, but they
have a bad heavy spot in them. I have tried having them balanced and it helped
but i still have an oscilating type of vibration.
Any thoughts or just ditch them and get new tires? My Girlfreind drives it so
its not real important, but it would be nice to have a little smoother ride.

Also thanks to whoever put the cruise info up for the 93 since i am having
problems with the cruise on the 93 and it has helped a lot.

Rick Warkentien < doesn't post much
91 NX2000 < Needs Exhaust
92 SE-R < Needs Suspension
93 NX2000 < Fresh JDM engine Swap but needs tires.