Palm-Based OBD-II Scantool

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Tue Apr 20 17:29:03 CDT 2004

Does anyone have a favorite OBD-II software/cable package for Palm HPCs,
yet?  My dad's looking for one, and we've established three criteria:

 - The ability to reset codes (duh).
 - Real-time graphing output of certain sensors, 2 or 3 at a time?
 - The ability to datalog in short bursts.

I thought that MAC tool had a neat one, but can't find it on the web site.
 EASE has been around forever, and is probably a safe, but expensive bet.
We don't even have the Palm picked out yet, because the software package
and cable compatibility are more important than the HPC's features.  We'll
probably wind up buying a used Palm or a refurb, to keep the cost on that
side minimal.

Whaddayathink?

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"