D2 Coilovers (Slotting Front shock towers)

spicez at npclub.com spicez at npclub.com
Tue Apr 20 10:30:49 CDT 2004

Although I agree, it "should fit" I still had no confirmation
or even semi confirmation from anyone.

I had to order at the last minute because of a deadline on the GB.
And a few e-mails to prominent members got no replies. At the last
minute I guess I forgot to e-mail the main list.

Since I got no confirmation, even though my gut told me
it shoudl work, I opted for the B14's because I knew
they WOULD work even with a little work.

Besides Im not scared of the work I have to do, I just
want info from those who might have done something similar before.

And the N16 application if Im not mistaken does not have PB mounts
and camber plates.

In any case, I got confirmation from some old Speed Challenge drivers
that hacking up the tower is safe and fine. Plus the thechnical director of
the local Solo I organisation told me it would be acceptable in my class :D
Now I just have to find the right tools (suggestions ?) and start the hacking.

Thanks

Chris Beaudry