New To Me Gasoline Cans

RSlate1282 at aol.com RSlate1282 at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 22:43:18 CDT 2004

Hi all, has any one bought one of the new CARB approved gas cans lately? I'm
not kidding, I bought a new weed wacker/weed eater what ever you want to call
it and decided I'd buy a new 1 gallon gas can just for it to mix the 2 cycle
oil in with and now they come with a new type spout so that when your not
pouring out gasoline it shuts itself off so no fumes will escape from the gas can,
you've got to hold the gas can with one hand, place the gasoline spout into
the gas tank then while still holding the gas can grab hold of the filler spout
and pull back to let the gasoline flow from the gas can in the tank of what
ever you filling up with gasoline.

Ron Slate