G35 exhaust?

JFormantes at aol.com JFormantes at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 16:39:15 CDT 2004

Okay! I can't reproduce G35's and Z's exhaust tone on any 4-cylinder engine.
Now I know... I don't have to spend time and money for the sake of exhaust
sound...[ if someone here got it right let me know ].

Anyway I like G35's and Z's exhaust tone, it doesn't sound rice, it is [ for
me ] decent and but it gives you the hum... and not loud.  Whenever I'm in
traffic I can tell there's G35 or a Z near me [because of their exhaust
tone]..their sound is stamped on head and is sweet.

Unfortunately you [like you guys said] can't reproduce it on
4-cylinder...like the SE-R.

Thanks