Wheel bearing lock nut

Aaron K se-r at limitedslip.net
Tue Apr 13 07:54:55 CDT 2004

I've had to do this too, big bar and a big pipe. Took quite a bit of work even
with all that. Didn't break the bar, thankfully.

I have, however, wanted to use a torque multiplier on one of those suckers.
Bet it would make quick work of that nut. :) Probably a bit difficult to find
with a 1/2" output (instead of the typical 3/4" or 1"+).

Aaron