OT: Mustang GTR

George Roffe geo3 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 7 16:47:39 CDT 2004

Mark, wrote:

>Well, see, I actually read through the rest of that forum. Most of the
>members there, or at least some, think this car will be the basis for the
>next generation Cobra or a re-introduction of the Boss Mustang... maybe I
>should have included that in my previous post;).

Hehe.  I think those guys are smoking something.  That car is pure race car
through and through.  IRS maybe.

>Just my stupid opinion,

Hey Mark, I think I may owe you an apology.

What I wrote before wasn't to dis you.  I think I can see how it may have
been interpreted that way, but I'd never do that.  Sorry Mark.

George Roffe
Houston, TX  USA
http://www.nissport.com