OT: Mustang GTR

Chris C chrisc4me at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 10:34:21 CDT 2004

Wow! First the PVO competition Viper and now this! I don't even like
mustangs but I would love to drive this around the california tracks.
Hopefulyl now GM will come out with a factory race Corvette. I wonder if
this car would be legal for nasa's american iron if so I'm sure it wont
be long before I get to see one in person.

George Roffe <geo3 at earthlink.net> wrote:Mark, hlava wrote:

>My kids will hate you, George... there goes their college fund!

>Very similar to the '70 Boss, 302 5 l engine. Lose the wing, and gain an
>interior for daily driving... sweet.

>I'm not a big Ford fan, too much past history, but I'd be asking for a test
>drive.

I don't think the kids will have to worry unless you plan to go Speed GT or
Grand Am racing. Forget the interior or losing the very functional
wing. This thing is a factory built race car.

George Roffe
Houston, TX USA
http://www.nissport.com