Brake Pad Recommendations

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Mon Apr 5 18:11:04 CDT 2004

Marc said:

> 99 Sentra SE Ltd....and Marc...you may proceed

My point exactly.  I'm not the only B15er to have these complaints, but
that's B15s and newer-model bigger-cars.  Maybe Nissan changed brake pad
suppliers between the '99 and '00 model years; I cannot say.  As I *did*
say before, if one could find some pads that were made several years ago,
those pads are probably the same compound that Mike Kojima recommended
(also years ago) for light track usage.

Silly AOL email doesn't transmit your name with your address, so you
should consider making a real signature...just as a courtesy to other LMs.
;)

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><