NX2000 Master Cylinder

Josh Foster jfoster at hoelscherengr.com
Wed Mar 31 08:33:45 CST 2004

List,

After searching the archives, I'm pretty much convinced that the symptoms
(pedal goes to the floor, but acts normal after a pump) that have been
occurring on my SE-R is typical of a weak/going master cylinder.  My
question is if anyone knows the bore size for the NX2000 MC or a part
number?  I am leaning towards a rebuilt Cardone b/c of the better
availability and the lifetime warranty.  The problem is that Advanced Auto
Parts website lists the same MC for the SE-R and the NX2000 either w/ ABS or
without.  My setup is AD22's on a car w/o ABS, so rather than trying a
couple of different MC's until I find the correct one.   I wanted to know
the correct bore which could be measured before I actually start the
installation.

Thanks,

Josh

Josh Foster
'92 SE-R - needs MC.
'92 NX2000 - needs help (motor & tranny).
http://webpages.charter.net/j_foster/Index.htm