EGR and emissions problems

Frank De Simone qualudia101 at cox.net
Mon Mar 29 22:17:17 CST 2004

      Now it's beginning to look like I was ripped off! I mentioned the
battery
	disconnect bit
	to the shop supervisor when they first brought it up, and he said that
	wouldn't work.
	They would have to use the "consult" to do it properly. I don't really know
	what "consult" does.
	>From my electronic limited know-how, assuming the codes are retained in a
	memory device,
	disconnecting the battery will allow the memory contents to be lost,
	however, may not necessarily clean out all the addresses to "0".
	Guess Clark at JWT would probably know for sure, although Joel sounds
pretty
	positive.
	Haven't done much business there lately, but did buy my ECU from them.
	I'll give them a call and let you all know the results.
	Frank 93SE-R