OMG! I must be in Cali!

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 28 13:45:07 CST 2004

At 11:19 AM 3/28/04 -0600, you wrote:
>33MPG is pretty good boonie!
>I drove from Fairfax Va (outside DC) to Hickory, NC (about 400 or so miles)
>and averaged 31MPG with my 93 NX!  I was pretty Happy!

I got 36 once on a trip and was thrilled to death. I get an engineer's
thrill, I suppose, of getting great mileage out of my car. I typically get
about 31 on trips on my 205k-mile car, though.

The first time I paid $2,00/gal for gas - 5.xx years ago, in what was
probably the same town where Boonie took the photo - I was amazed. Now I
pay $1/95 for 93 octane and am used to it, if not entirely happy. Oh, for
that $0.25/gal in Venezuela.....

Watch this thread turn into who-gets-the-best-fuel-economy? :)

David