OMG, I must be in Cali!

EEYORE5182 at aol.com EEYORE5182 at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 22:31:42 CST 2004

So, riding around today in a friends car, I see the Gas prices here in VA are
up to $1.99 for 93!!  For us, that is SUPER high.  Almost makes it good I
cant drive my cars for the next 5.5 months..
Which brings me to my next issue.
Monday, the 15th, I had a grand mal seizure.  Never had one before, and hope
to never have one again.  Va State rule (probably the rule for a lot of
states) is that I cant drive for at least 6 months..have to have a few more EEG's
done, and after that, I can roll again.
So, both of my cars are on the street.  I plan to start them up every once
and a while and maybe drive them around my subdivision, just to make sure they
still get a little use.  Does anyone have any recommendations other then that
for cars that will set around for a while?

Alex
'93 NX2k
'92 G20