Louvered resonator

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 23:35:34 CST 2004

The Saturn guys don't know what they are doing then,
and that doesnt suprise me from lurking on some of
their sights.

The way to best do it is to have the lowest posible
back pressure with the highest posible velocity.  If
the engine has poor VE and little overlap on the
camshafts, then the brst way is with smaller tubing,
like 2" and striaght through peforated core mufflers.
Then you more low rpm torque and more hp.

More backpressure never helps, it an old wives tail.

Mike