Section 8 now has a shop in NJ

wolfcri at optonline.net wolfcri at optonline.net
Wed Mar 17 03:25:25 CST 2004

Hey Guys,
   I hope i'm doing this right because this is my first post...  I met a lot of you SE-R-list guys at salt fest this year.  I just bought my own shop in central Jersey and I now have the space to work on my cars.  My local car club called "SECTION 8" has made it our headquarters. (other members who attended saltfest were Linus Hong and Chris Sy-Santos.)  I just wanted to post this news because everyone is welcome to stop by.  I will hopefully be organizing a few geekouts and meets in the near future.  ---Jim Kaiser