Window Weld and Motor Mounts

Jonathan Mistchenko and Sarah Reeves rokhound at calweb.com
Thu Mar 11 00:41:21 CST 2004

This precaution cannot be overstated.  I went to town with Windo Weld and
used 90% of the tube on four mounts in one thick layer.  It never dried, not
even after baking in an oven and then spending 4 months sitting in a box in
my hot garage.  The result: goopy stuff dripping out and the engine moving
around after only a few hundred miles of running them.

Jon Mistchenko
92 NX2K beater