SE-R Viri/worms warning

res0z5by at verizon.net res0z5by at verizon.net
Wed Mar 10 16:54:22 CST 2004

> "average joe" is smarter than you give them credit for.

It has nothing to with being smart. It does have everything to do with being informed and the average person isn't in this matter. I run into too many people with either no AV installed or, if it is, the virus defs are WAY out of date.

> little guidance and know where to run for help if problem arises, which you

Unfortunately, most people don't have a quality resource to go to.

> Well now, I guess I know where your coming from....

Yeah. Sorry about that. :-)

> This is my last reply. Let's get back to tuning...  :-)

Sounds good to me. :-)

Mena