Dyno with O2 Sensor

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Wed Mar 10 15:38:11 CST 2004

Berkeley and Bill Conner said:

> the power.  The ponies are back!  Also the A/F ratio is richer, though
> still a bit on the lean side (13.5 - 13.8 at 3800 - 5000 RPM) and then
> 13.1 - 13.3 up to 7400.

I don't think that adding fuel is going to make more power for you.
13-13.5:1 is the target that I've seen most FPR tuners aim for on SRs, and
it's a little noisy, but most powerful in this region.  Hell if I know,
I'm just a monkey with a keyboard and a penchant for reading dyno charts.
Playing with your timing is just as likely to add (lose, even) power as
adding fuel.

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><