SE-R Viri/worms warning

res0z5by at verizon.net res0z5by at verizon.net
Wed Mar 10 15:07:36 CST 2004

I use Panda and they are quick to react also. Like Norton and McAfee, Panda has quick removers for viruses. Also, unlike Norton and McAfee, they provide updates daily including weekends. I have used the Panda web scanner and found viruses on my computer and others and Norton and McAfee did not. Plus the bonus of not having your AV disabled on certain viruses. For average Joe, not having to worry about these things is good because average Joe doesn't know about AV's being disabled and such.

Mena