Non-SE-R Viri/worms warning

Steve Lotho steve at nissannx.info
Mon Mar 8 22:58:08 CST 2004

I know of one member who was hit by the beagle virus that was supposingly
came from the SE-R list.  If you are the unfortunate ones there is a
solution.

Here is a link on how to remove any virus that have come out the last couple
of months.  http://securityresponse.symantec.com/  Please note that Norton
has developed an automated executable file that will remove any of the
viruses listed on their site, as well as removing it manually.  I RECOMMEND
trying the automated way first!!!

Regards,

Steve Lotho

> From: Lawrence Weeks <dev at anabasis.net>
> Subject: Non-SE-R: Viri/worms warnings
> To: se-r at se-r-list.org

> If you are unfortunate enough to be using Windows and reading      > email
with a Windows program, be careful.