Hotshot Header leaking at the flex pipe

Matt Davis Sr20dee at b15sentra.net
Mon Mar 8 17:41:33 CST 2004

i allways though that it was an unspoken rule that you are supposed to go
with a different flex pipe than the original hotshot one. the OG hotshot
one doesnt really allow for alot of flex. in a wheelhop rich environment
your killin that flexpipe. i remember seeing someone somewhere that used a
aftermarket flexpipe on their SE-R and it allowed more movement..
good luck and if i find the link ill forward it to you.

#56 STS Matt Davis
2001 Inferno Nissan Sentra SE w/performance package
www.b15sentra.net www.NENOC.org www.sr20forum.com