Clutch

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Thu Mar 4 16:38:01 CST 2004

Yeah, even better - if you get a hold of Greg V
who's no longer at Mossy, but at Quality Nissan
of Temecula, he'll get you the key value kit for
somewhere right around $100.

His number these days if anyone needs it, and
yeah, I use it a lot:  (800) 229-2292.  But Greg's
the only parts manager I know who also drives
a B13.  No, he doesn't wrench on his car, he's
got Nissan techs with nothing better to do, but
he _does_ know parts better than almost anyone
I've ever met at any other dealer.

And Mossy, well, most of what I liked about
calling them was a personal relationship with
Greg.  Now that he's elsewhere, I take my
business where he is.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>