Brembo brakes on SpecV

Sylvain Laplante sylvain_laplante at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 1 14:09:05 CST 2004

No,
    I depress the brake pedal just normally, I did not try to depress the brake pedal as hard as I could ( I mean slamming them ) . For example, if it,s raining and I have been driving for several km/miles  and I need to brake fast, nothing will happen for the first 150 feet, roughly 2 seconds, and this is a really long time when you're in a panic situation :o)

Sylvain

The brake pedal is acting normally, no air in lines.... no need to pump them.. To answer your question ...

Lee Koloszyc <nx2kracer at hotmail.com> wrote:
Sounds to me like you are locking the brakes up?
What is the pedal like in the these situations?

Lee

>When driving on highway for a while when it is raining , or when I leave
the parking when there was freezing >>rain,

Do you Yahoo!?