cruise control

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 15:01:39 CST 2004

Kieran what do you need?  Do you need the trouble shooting area for the
curise?  or like the full wireing diagram.  I can quickly snap some
digital pics....if thats enough.  If not I gota pull out the scanner and
set it up...been years since that thing has been turned on tho.  Id be
amazed if it works.

My max is not lighting the dash light when you hit the button...but if
you hold set and hit the rocker switch the dash light flashes, according
to Eric he said that ment the brain was working that resets it or
something.  Sounds like yours is the pump bad.  There is a test where
you give the pump 12v from the battery to test it....thats in the FSM.
Tell me what all you need