A question for you track junkies and racers...what lug nuts do u use?

Matthew Ostlund panx2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:18:54 CST 2004

I have Kyokugen closed ended nuts that I put on right before the convention.
  They came loose after only a few miles so I retorqued them and they were
fine all the way down to Birmingham.  I checked them after each session on
the track and they were fine.  It was only that first time for some reason.

Matt
Pittsburgh, Pa