Evans Cooling Systems NPG+

Matt Davis Sr20dee at b15sentra.net
Fri Feb 27 14:29:42 CST 2004

> In fact, in the winter, I had
> trouble with my heat not being warm enough when I was driving at highway
> speeds (yes, my thermostat was working).

> Steve
> 1992 NX2000

I initially made the call to evanscooling before I had posted to this list
I had made sure to ask the affect it would have on my car's heat. they
said not so much in the summer time but the heater core will also
benefit(read lost effeciancy) from the heat drawing power of this coolant.
im not sure how much of a trade off that is. with my car running water
wetter and a 1.2 bar radiator cap I can damn near singe my nose hairs with
the heat at full blast.

thanks for your input. :)

#56 STS Matt Davis
2001 Inferno Nissan Sentra SE w/performance package
www.b15sentra.net www.NENOC.org www.sr20forum.com