Plated Rotors (yes, again)

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Wed Feb 18 21:48:57 CST 2004

I want some feedback from owners of plated brake rotors.  Especially
PowerSlot rotors, but any plated rotor, really.

 - Is the plating persistent on the unswept area of the rotor?
 - Asthetically, are you satisfied with these rotors?
 - Is brake dust buildup on the vane/outer lip and hat really that ugly?

I'm just curious.  I need new rotors badly, and I want some input before I
pull the trigger.  I'm kind of afraid of the hum that may exist with a
slotted rotor, and am really leaning towards a "blank" rotor that has been
plated.  What are your impressions?

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><