Projector Headlight Question

joel & viola yesous2 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 20:58:07 CST 2004

> Anyone else have these headlights? Impressions, comments, buyer beware
> messages? TIA

> Ray S
> 98 Sentra SE w/mods

Hey Ray while I don't have this particular
brand I do have projector headlights. The only
problem I've found with these type of lights is
that they adjust by 2 screws/bolts on the back
of the light housing which moves the bulbs inside.
Which is very poor! Unlike the stock way that
moves the whole housing. They (mines) are
very hard to get adjusted properly. Actually I
never really got them right. One good thing is
they are much more brighter. I mean allot brighter!
If you can find someone who has this type
inparticular first and make sure they're OK it will
save you a headache in the long run. $.02 Joel