Projector Headlight Question

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:59:01 CST 2004

I think they look awesome plus the fact that unlike the NisNacks headlights
a while back, the bulbs in them are better. BTW, what do you mean by amber
corners? Got any pics of those? I might be interested just to be different
from the clear lens crowd. That and my car is white so better contrast than
clear corners.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE w/mods