1992 NX2000

gaudiosi at comcast.net gaudiosi at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 09:50:01 CST 2004

Hello everyone,

I have been a loyal Nissan owner for 12 years and I still love my NX.
Unfortunately it has come time to say goodbye - although I just purchased a 350Z
and I am looking forward to that car.

I have a 1992 Red NX2000 in great condition.  It has 119,000 miles on it but the
engine is from another NX which has 25,000 less miles.  Currently the timing
chain has come off but other than that it is in perfect shape.  The exhaust
system was just fully replaced a month ago and I have all papers.

Is anyone interested?  I am located in teh Philadelphia area.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Mark Gaudiosi
'92 NX2000