Trying to stay in the SR20 fold

Jacob Dockter dockterj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 11 15:48:35 CST 2004

Hi all,

I had a little fender bender in my 91 NX last week.  I don't have full
coverage, but I think it is worth fixing if I can find the parts.  It was
the other guys fault, so under the wonderful No Fault laws in Michigan I'm
entitled to get $500 of the $1900 estimate.  So, does anyone have or know of
an NX (red would be perfect) that is being parted out?

I need:

Driver side front transvers link (might buy this new, but would consider
getting a used one just to make sure it's the only mechanical problem)
54501-52Y70

Driver side front fender 63113-61Y38

Front air dam (lowest piece of the bumper) 96015-66Y25

Possibly need an NX rim or two.

Thanks in advance!

Jake