G-Tech Pro for $49.95 on eBay

Juan Cardenas jcgator42 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 13:44:45 CST 2004

I've ran it at the same time as running a 1320 run at
Gainesville raceway.  The ET was off by less than 3/10
of a second for the 2 runs I tried it and the mph was
a few miles higher each time(3-5mph),
JCC

P.S. I was able to get the actual weight of my car at
a Saturday test and tune, so my results might be more
accurate than for some...this was done in my old 1994
Sentra LE 4dr turbocharged GA16DE at 2825lbs with me
in the car(240lbs just me).