If it's not one thing....

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:36:49 CST 2004

it's another.  I recently noticed that my passenger side CV boot is torn and
spewed grease all over the inside wheel and respective nearby components in
addition to my clutch pedal problems.  Pretty soon I'm going to have George
Peters help me out in removing the tranny and fixing whatever is causing my
clutch pedal to be so damn stiff and since we're gonna have the axles off
anyways, should I just go ahead and get axles that have the CV boot on it
already? Or should I just replace the boot and not worry about the axle?
Should I also replace the drivers side boot while the axle is off to prevent
future labor? The car has seen 112K miles and over half of that has been
with the car lowered. While he's doing that, I'm gonna install the starter
that hopefully JGY has more of that I'm gonna order ASAP.

This car has given me tons of fun but I guess I'm now paying for it with
tons of work.  I hope I can get through this and not hate the car for it. I
can't imagine other people buying a used car and having to do maintenance
stuff right off the bat. I'd go insane if that were the case.

BTW, thanx to all those who responded about my starter question and my
clutch pedal question. Helped me out a bunch.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE w/mods