1993 SE-R for sale

Michael Shimniok shimniok at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 31 20:29:09 CST 2004

Please email directly shimniok at ix.netcom.com as I don't regularly read
the digest.

Early build 1993 (high port heads), 108k miles. I am the only owner.
Bought in Arizona in June, Colorado car since Oct 1993.  It's got
working a/c, Alpine stereo.  Ive maintained it with pretty regular oil
changes and other recommended maintenance.  Haven't driven it much in
the past year (bought a WRX).  The interior is in really great shape.
Body and paint are in good shape with very minor dings here and there.

Clutch was done at 60k, brand new tires, battery, and front brake pads,
new passenger motor mount.  It's been fantastically reliable, a daily
driver for all these years. It does need a new rear window due to the
window tinting that went bad ($250 from Elite Auto Glass locally; I
removed the side window tinting), and a few other minor fixes like
cruise control.

This is the first time I've posted to the list about the car.  Haven't
listed it in the paper or anything, thought I'd give fellow SE-R folks
first shot at it.  Been dragging my heels on selling it but, yeah, it's
time.  Too darn many cars here. :)

I have most if not all records, original owner's folder with manual,
documents, sticker, etc.  The tires are on American Racing wheels and I
have the original rims plus a set of Superlight vented directional
wheels that I'm including along with two sets of lug nuts (long,
short).  I have a pair of snow chains if you want 'em.  Also a Haynes
manual.  I'm probably forgetting stuff.

Based on listings I've seen lately and blue book, I'd like to get $2800
out of it or best offer.  I don't have pics posted yet, may take a bit
(digital camera broken).  You're welcome to come by and look if you
live nearby (I'm in Centennial, CO, south end of Denver metro area)

Thanks,
Michael
shimniok at ix.netcom.com