fluctuating RPM gauge

Stephen G. Lotho steve at lothoweb.com
Sat Jan 31 16:07:27 CST 2004

You will need to replace the RPM gauge.  I had the same problem on my 92NX and
I just replaced the RPM gauge.  Very easy to do on an NX because you can just
lay on the driver side floor panel and reach up to disconnect the speedo
cable.  On the SE-R you will need to disconnect the speedo cable from the
tranny so you can pull the gauge cluster out.  The SE-R has a metal alley that
houses the speedo cable to the firewall.

===Steve Lotho===

"From: PoohRacing at aol.com
Subject: fluctuating RPM gauge

does anyone know of a cure for fluctuating RPM gauge??  the stupid thing just
jumps all over the place!! -- thanks"

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please