New England SERCA region

George Roffe geo3 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 22:03:59 CST 2004

Peter Serwe wrote:

>Does that mean we'll actually get the convention to
>come up here sometime?  That would be amazing.

All you have to do is volunteer to do virtually everything or get enough
other folks together to volunteer to do virtually everything.  Grover and I
handled almost all of the coordination for the Texas convention with much
help from Bruce.  It was still a lot of work.  The convention goes where
there are people crazy enough to volunteer. :-)

>Like, how about having it at Limerock or Watkin's Glen?

Only if you have about $15,000 or more to rend either of them for the
weekend.  That's about 5x what we usually spend.

George Roffe
Houston, TX  USA
http://www.nissport.com