POX on OBX! Help?

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Tue Jan 27 16:52:33 CST 2004

Jason Nicholson said:

> ... not one of the list members
> expressing the strong feelings has addressed my
> question below.  Is it too tough of a question?

There are three options, one is easy, one is not concrete, the other is
hard.  The easy one is to get a Fujitsubo header from Japan.  Several
SR20DEForum members have started importing VE versions in numbers, so
getting a DE version should be cake, if it's different from the VE model
at all.  Last I checked (months ago), they were about $600.

A possibility would be getting a HS Gen-V unit made in stainless steel.
Last I heard, it's a $150 option over and above MSRP, so who knows what
kind of street price you could get, if John has even decided to *keep*
that option available.

The third, best, most expensive, and hardest option would be to import an
IMPUL header for a P10.  These are said to be the best headers for FWD
SR20s, bar none, but I have no idea where to start looking for an IMPUL
importer.  The pricing schedules I've seen seem to indicate that they cost
about $900 in Japan, but I've never been good with exchange rates, and
it's been months since I looked.

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><