OBX and stuff

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Mon Jan 26 16:59:13 CST 2004

I let my wallet do the talking a lot of the time.  I never meant to
"applaud" OBX for ripping off a product, either.  As a consumer, paying
$600 for a product that can be had for $200 does not make any sense.  As
an enthusiast, though, buying the $200 knockoff is unacceptable as well.
Now that it's reasonably sure that OBX just jigged up a knockoff, I won't
be buying it.

So what can I do that is ethical and is *not* fiscally absurd?  Where is
the AEBS SR20 product that was promised over a year ago?  Why does HS want
$150 more for a stainless product?  If I *did* have $600, would they
actually make one this week?  'Member the '02 convention when HS promised
all of their products would be available in SS, and then three months
later they disavowed every making such a statement?  That ain't right,
either.  Again, the consumer in me is confused and frustrated.

I can't weld that good, I can't afford Hot Shot or Fujitsubo (nevermind
IMPUL), and I can't sit idly by while Mike Kojima puts me on his ignore
list.  Guess I'm going to be 15 HP short of the curve for a few more
years, huh?  I'm sorry for fueling this fire; please take me off that
list, Mike...

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><