POX on OBX!

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 12:33:02 CST 2004

Ray said:
> What scares me is that children these days are being reared
> much differently than the rest of us where.

Hey, Ray, and others. Any time you want to discuss the younger crowd, I'm
here.
I turned 21 yesterday, have only been on the list a little over a year, and
can verify that
there is a crowd of us whom also reject message board slop, as deminstrated
these past few days. I haven't even clicked on the link, because I know what
I'll find there, and I prefer to get important, pertinent news here.
For the record, I am on a budget, and would have embraced the OBX header,
had I not known they would be hurting the inevitable future of our cars. Now
that I am informed, I won't be doing business with them either. I bought my
car in late 2002, and was plopped into the SR20 modification ring with many
products at my disposal. I had no idea what it took to get them into my
hands, and am slowly learning, and accepting. My point is, don't dispair
about the future youth, there are the good and the bad, in the same
proportion as the days gone by. I may have been brought up differently, but
the focus was on honesty, and understanding of things behind the curtain.

-Ben
1994 Black SE-R