POX on OBX

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Sun Jan 25 23:35:01 CST 2004

I myself, have jumped into the fray quite strongly.

I have a direct email from SS Autochrome saying
he gets 10%, he probably gets more, and that's
what they offered me to do a GA16 GB.

I've had plenty of ammo for sane logical
arguments, and have the emails from SSA.

As it is, I'm getting sick of having to type the
same stuff in clear, logical, well thought out
posts to idiots.

Bah.

Hey Mike, don't forget to be a nice guy, and give
Mark a reacharound? (Sorry, bad taste :P).

This guy Paradyme - I have his real name somewhere..

Grrr..  Very few people in the world would I ever want
to hmmm - shall we say, pound to a bloody pulp??

This guy is definitely one of them.

Oh yeah, let me remember the serenity prayer..

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.