POX on OBX!

Raymond Kawski sr20de at epix.net
Sun Jan 25 01:03:42 CST 2004

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:02:59 -0600, Sean McMahon wrote

> hotshot".  I think most of us were trying to point out that hotshots
> quality does not justify its price.  If the build quiality was

Mike is pissed for more reasons that you can even think about.  I'll give
you two that piss me off.

1.) Do you own your own business?  Do you support your lively hood on this
business?  Have you ever run your own business?  Then you have no clue how
things work.  And what you are doing to the little guy, which HS is.

2.) Mike has put allot of time and effort into getting products for this
community and I can see why he would be annoyed at people jumping all over a
company that is truly ripping off someone else's product.  You say that HS
dropped the ball by not out sourcing production.  Did OBX approach HS to use
their design?  No because they are shady.  Had they you could have still had
a cheaper product but it would have been morally sound.

And to borrow a slogan, Done.

RK
--
Raymond A. Kawski