POX on OBX!

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 20:47:11 CST 2004

People are so lameass and it annoys me to no end, you
would think that Hotshot headers are pieces of shit
and they fall apart at a sneeze, they are not, hardly
any headers get warrantied, and guess what, a certain
percentage of all headers crack to some degree sooner
of later.  Its a nature of this sort of product.  If
you wanted a thin exhaust manifold not to crack, you
would make it from inconel or 321 with slip joints or
high sil molly cast iron oh wait, thats a stock
manifold or an F1 car header.

As a matter of what I feel, I am adding all the people
who support OBX to my never help or answer tech
questions list that I keep, not that anyone probably
cares.

I am so pissed about people who proudly anounce their
lack of morals, I am out of here for a while.

Mike